At Life Financial Wealth Management, LLC, we believe the mark of a life well spent is one where you are true to your values, such as honesty, hard work, and respect for others. We know that relationships are very important and that earning someone’s trust is sacred.
Plan a Comfortable and Secured Retirement
We believe that although peace of mind is not for sale, it can be achieved with efforts and planning for a comfortable and secure retirement. The key is to build trustworthy relationships with professionals who educate you about retirement options while offering proven real world solutions that work for your individual retirement needs and concerns. As professional advisers, we believe you have the right to:
- Receive relevant advice and information from well-educated and experienced advisors
- Be fully informed and educated about all of your retirement financial options
- Have a sincere professional explain, clarify, and simplify your choices
- Have an honest up front “both sides of the coin” explanation with full disclosure
- Be offered ideas and solutions that work in the real world
- Never be pressured into making quick or uninformed decisions
- Receive continued and ongoing personal service throughout your retirement years
- Keep all financial affairs completely confidential from others
- Have all information presented based solely on truths and facts
Schedule Your Appointment with
John A. Hill
Phone (260) 444-4060
Advisory services offered through Luminist Capital, a registered investment adviser. Insurance Products offered through Life Financial Wealth Management. Luminist Capital and Life Financial Wealth Management are not affiliated in any way. Luminist Capital may transact business in states where it is appropriately registered, or where it is excluded or exempted from registration. Information presented is for educational purposes only and is not an offer or solicitation for the sale or purchase of any securities or investment advisory services. Investments involve risk and are not guaranteed. Be sure to consult with a qualified financial adviser or a tax professional before implementing any strategy discussed herein.